Become a volunteer
Our team of volunteers is made up of enthusiastic and motivated people who provide important support to our existing team. They occupy essential positions by cleaning kennels and enclosures, feeding the animals, observing and interacting with them. The walking volunteers go out and walk the dogs within the shelter, making them do small training exercises (walking on a leash, sitting, staying, etc.) and enrichment games.
We regularly recruit new volunteers for our reception center for lost and abandoned animals in Anderlecht.
How to submit your application?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your experiences with animals and your journey. Our services will contact you according to our needs and your availability. Also keep an eye on our News section and our social networks: we post our calls for volunteers there, detailing the profiles we are looking for.
If you have other skills, contact us! This can also be of great help.
- Being older than 18.
- Wish to participate in animal welfare and have never abandoned an animal.
- Be ready to dedicate yourself to the shelter for 6 months with a fixed morning per week.
- Respect the shelter’s safety protocols and apply the actions learned during the training received at the shelter.
- Notify us in the event of allergies or any health concerns. For women, it is requested not to be more than three months pregnant.
- Provide us with an extract from your criminal record.
- For more information: email@example.com or 02/527.10.50.